Rachel Zoe Taylor:Rachel Zoe Taylor Jacobsen accusations to fly at night. Why Taylor to leave Rachel?

Rachel Zoe Taylor:Rachel Zoe Taylor Jacobsen accusations to fly at night. Why Taylor to leave Rachel? Taylor Jacobson says the news that at least one Rachel Zoe project approval today categorically untrue. Taylor said that she could not answer the rest because of her employment confidentiality agreement.

Nevertheless, it is clear that represent today differs News declaration Taylor Jacobson gave in November 2009. Then Taylor did not say that she was fired, but rather she said she was “saddened and happy” about her departure.

But today, Roger Berman announces departure of Taylor in “emergency meeting”. Roger is more dramatic than anything and Donald Trump proposed to the board of directors. Later, viewers hear the word “retired.” And yet, for 1 hour, some of the details shown, what happened to Taylor.

In the first segment, Roger Berman sit down conference with the staff, which he does not use the word “fired”. When Brad Goreski asked Roger and Rachel, what happened, Roger says, thinks, not addition. “We still get behind the numbers … and frankly things do not add and that’s what I want to say about it. Zoe is sad. Her grief is still the main theme through conflict. Zoe said that she could not sleep, that Taylor’s departure did not give her closure. Nevertheless, Zoe has no problems doing photography with Demi Moore, “client Taylor.
Brad, whether evidence that he claims Taylor was different she looked. Still, in the next episode in his new Mercedes driving around Los Angeles, Brad says that he misses Taylor. Later in the studio, the word “shot” is called. But viewers will not go to any understanding of what happened between Taylor and Rachel. Zoe said she was hurt she had not heard from Taylor. But a few minutes earlier, Brad showed that the samples were returned, that Taylor has. Brad said that Taylor will be the samples during the night.

Really? Not so says Taylor in the local news. Taylor said in a TV Guide, that “samples”, claims the prosecution in the season premiere is now a television fiction. “I will say this: I do not fit into sample sizes, where did that even come from?” I’m not size zero. I have a 1934-D [breasts]. ”

Taylor said that she could not answer the charges Zoe, because it is linked to a confidentiality agreement. “You sign a confidentiality agreement. That is why I can not talk about it.”

But Taylor had to think about the premiere? “For legal reasons, I do not really allowed to discuss it, which makes it difficult to for me to give the” juice. “But what I heard about the first episode is rather surprising. I have heard that there is a gap of the pictures and threw them into the fire.” Zoe takes Taylor and burned them at the end of the episode.

But Taylor believes the audience release that the fact that they look just “Faux (fake). “Reality TV is an artificial reality. It is far-fetched reality, and everyone knows that. I was a very hard worker and I stayed. Thus, in this sense, yes.” How would people want to, I went to the show, and Rachel, I do not really have anything to say about a woman, I have no right to speak. Indeed, I have no evil. It’s time to move forward, and I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment