Mary hart announced Thursday (Aug. 5) that the 2010-11 season, the show's 30th, will be her last. She's been

"Entertainment Tonight" will lose its long-time anchor Mary Hart at the end of next season.

Hart announced Thursday (Aug. 5) that the 2010-11 season, the show's 30th, will be her last. She's been with the syndicated showbiz-news show almost from the beginning: She joined "ET" in 1982, a year after it launched.

"I've had the privilege of spending 29 years doing something I love -- how often does that happen?" Hart says in a statement. "I only meant to be at 'ET' for three years, suddenly it's almost 30! I've reached a point when I clearly realize it's time for a change. There are many things I want to do in my life, and I'd better get on with them. It will certainly be with mixed sentiments that I say goodbye at the end of the season, but it will definitely be with a sense of celebration."

No comments:

Post a Comment