The lovebirds got engaged in Bora Bora with Ali telling her husband to be,“I wanted to risk it all for love.You’re the only guy here today. I love you so much.”


The lovebirds got engaged in Bora Bora with Ali telling her husband to be,“I wanted to risk it all for love.You’re the only guy here today. I love you so much.”

To which Roberto replied,

Bachelorette Finale 2010:Are Ali And Roberto Still Together? – Ali and Roberto together? Are Ali and Roberto still together? who is the next Bachelor?
http://tv.spreadit.org/pics/roberto-bachelorette.pngKeep reading to get all of the answers. Earlier in the evening, Bachelorette Ali Fedotowsky let the world know that insurance agent Roberto Martinez, 26 is the man she wants to marry instead of landscaper Chris Lambton, 33.

“I want to grow old with you. want to share my life my life with you. Share my life with me?”

It has been three months since the couple has been clandestinely living their romance going back and forth from East to West coast.

In case you were wondering, Ali Fedotowsky who is learning Spanish and fiancé Roberto Martinez are “incredibly happy” together living in an apartment in San Diego where Martinez works.

Congrats to the lovers. Rumors claimed that Chris Lambton is the new Bachelor.

No comments:

Post a Comment