Here we present Lil Wayne Ft Drake - Right Above It video collected from youtube. Right Above It lyrics performed by Lil Wayne can be found after the jump

Right above it lil wayne lyrics, right above it, right above it lil wayne, lil wayne right above it, im ready for you drake
 [Lil Wayne]
[Chorus]
Now tell me how you love it
You know you at the top when only heaven’s right above it
We on
It’s Young Money, motherf-cker
If you ain’t runnin’ wit it, run from it, motherf-cker, all right

[Hook]
Now somebody show some money in this b-tch
And I got my bees with me like some honey in this b-tch, ya dig?
I got my gun in my boo purse
And I don’t bust back, because I shoot first

[Verse 2]
Meet me on the fresh train
Yes, I’m in the building, you just on the list of guest names
And all of my riders do not give a f-ck, X Games
Guns turn you boys into b-tches, sex change
And I smoke ’til I got chest pains
And you n-ggas know I rep my game like Jesse James
Women all possessive, and they wanna possess Wayne
I been fly so long I fell asleep on the p-p-plane
Skinny pants lyricsmusicvideo.blogspot.com and some Vans
Call me Triple 8, get my advance in advance, Amen
As the world spin and dance in my hands
Life is a beach, I’m just playin’ in the sand
Uh, wake up and smell the p-ssy
You n-ggas can’t see me, but never overlook me
I’m on the paper trail, it ain’t no tellin’ where it took me
Yeah, and I ain’t a killa, but don’t push me


Read more on:http://lyricsmusicvideo.blogspot.com/2010/08/lil-wayne-drake-right-above-it-lyrics.html

No comments:

Post a Comment