Antrim escape walkthrough,antrim escape The graphics all kick his ass he Xs represent the bricks to explode later in the game to open a sail desk.Turn wall.Pick

Escape Antrim finally resolved. I must say that this is one of the best iPhone games I played so far. And one of the best room escape games. The graphics all kick his ass. And some puzzles are very well designed and make good use of the iPhone hardware featuresI thought I could write a tutorial for those of you who are stuck. But the amount of satisfaction to try and try, then be able to resolve the four walls undescribableI labeled according to the direction of the wall begins compass.Each items that can immediately pick up puzzle. They are marked “theme” on each wall. Other objects are enigmas.
Press the image on the desktop. Key.Tap Lift the pot. Press a few times. Peel the cover. The Xs represent the bricks to explode later in the game to open a sail desk.Turn wall.Pick on the double doors, a candle instead chose underneith the mirror. Press the mirror – the fog is created and disclosed NEWS particular (I do not know if it is random). Be used later to open an overhead compass.Hold iPhone. You see the ceiling. Collect the jewel in the bottom of the lamp. Shake the phone to release the button. When it falls, turning to the wall and pick it up.
I’m stuck in this game, how I can make the hammer to break the crystal ball, I stick but I can not find the brick of metal. I have the keys of the compass, but do not know what to do with it. And the clock is a kind of puzzle

No comments:

Post a Comment