Announcing his weekend wedding with little fanfare, former Dawson's Creek hunk James Van Der Beek broke the news to his fans via a brief Twitter post.

Announcing his weekend wedding with little fanfare, former Dawson's Creek hunk James Van Der Beek broke the news to his fans via a brief Twitter post.
Of his bride, Kimberly Brook, he said: "The woman I love did me the honor of became my wife today. I look forward to earning her for the rest of my life."
"Best day of my life so far."
That's gotta be pretty rough to hear (and not just for the horrendous grammar) if you're Heather McComb, Van Der Beek's previous wife of six years.
The two finalized their divorce fairly recently, this March.
Kimberly Brook and James Van Der Beek
Kimberly Brook and James Van Der Beek are married!
Further details of his wedding to Kimberly remain scarce. But in June, the cute couple revealed that they are expecting their first child together later this year.
“We’re so excited to announce we are expecting a girl [this fall]," Brook said. "We are thinking and taking suggestions for names, but we have no idea."
Congratulations to the happy couple! Also marrying this weekend:
  • Chelsea Clinton and Marc Mezvinsky in Rhinebeck, N.Y.!
  • Alicia Keys and Swizz Beatz on the Mediterranean!
  • T.I. and Tameka Cottle in three different cities!

No comments:

Post a Comment